It is no longer news that many women prefer to opt for wholesale hair. when shopping for wigs. However, many of these women aren’t using the wholesale hair they bought because they are short of options on how to style all of them.
Indeed, human hair wigs are more realistic in feel and bounce than synthetic ones, but they’re also more expensive and need more styling effort. If you plan to wear your human hair wig regularly or just for heart warming events, you should practice styling it beforehand. Thankfully, if maintained adequately and used regularly, a human hair wig can endure for up to a year or more.
How to Style Your Human Hair Wig
- To maintain your human hair wig looking its best, follow these simple cleaning instructions:
First, use a flat brush or a wide-toothed brush to separate your human hair wig from tangling. From the bottom to the tip, brush your hairpiece in the opposite way of how you usually would, using warm water and hydrating shampoo.
Cleaning the inner lining of the visor is also a good idea. After cleaning the wig, apply a leave-in conditioner to the entire wig, avoiding the base, and let it stay for some minutes. Wipe the wig dry with a napkin after rinsing it well.
Once you’ve patted the wig dry, use a wide-tooth comb to separate the hair from the monofilament section of the lace top. You can then use detangler, heat-protective spray, and other styling products to complete the look.
- Use warmth designing equipment to design your human hair wig, but avoid doing so while the wig is directly on your head. Use hairpins instead if you want to fasten your wig to a rubber or doll’s head. It will allow you to style it more easily and quickly. Wig holders keep the wig in place and enable you to see the look from all angles during styling.
- Use a rounded brush to continue hair-drying your human hair after it’s been dried for some time. Using the wand will allow you to fine-tune your styling and keep your wig in order. You can curl your hair if it’s dry.
- Flatten your wig with a straightener, starting at the bottom and working your way up. Add bobby pins or ribbons to share the hair into smaller sections to simplify styling. Don’t overheat your hair, but pay more attention on the fore part because it will define your face. Finish the appearance with hairspray.
Curling your human hair wig is a simple and easy process.
- Using a curling brush, divide your hair into segments and roll each section around the brush for around 9–13 seconds.
- To avoid damaging your wig, never leave it in a hot car.
- Let the wavy curls cool in your hands for a few minutes. If you do this, the rings will stay in place.
- Make sure to curl every strand of hair in each section.
- Spray your hair with hairspray to finish the style.
Follow these warmth designing recommendations daily to keep your wig’s hair moisturized and protected from heat damage. Clean your human hair wig after eight uses, or once per week if you wear it constantly.